Imagine this…You’ve just had your beautiful artificial lawn laid and you’re sitting back having a beer admiring its glory thinking how you’ll never have to mow a lawn again. Yes, the beauty of a low maintenance yard, no more wasted hours in the garden every weekend.
Our quality synthetic grasses have been designed and manufactured to last for years and do require minimal maintenance. For example, water (and other liquids) will drain away, and the materials are resistant to tears, lifting, and stains.
Like all things in life, your new artificial lawn does need a little TLC every now and again to keep it looking its best. For low traffic areas at home, you might need to just rake the leaves or hose away a spilt drink after a Sunday BBQ.
For higher traffic areas, like under the kids playground, some regular maintenance every 6-12 months will help increase the life of the turf and keep it looking and feeling great. At Turf Green we offer expert maintenance packages for your artificial grass including:
- treating your grass to remove algae, moss and weeds (this reduces slips and falls)
- checking and correcting any base subsidence (sinking areas) to ensure a smooth, even surface
- joining and repairing areas where the grass has come away and the seams are no longer flush
- removing excessive sand (perfect if your turf is near a sandpit in a playground or a sand trap on a mini golf course).
- brushing and grooming the turf to lift flattened pile and restore the look of your lawn.
At Turf Green, our aim is to help you get the most out of your artificial lawn and extend its life as much as possible to protect your investment.
We maintain artificial turf across south east Queensland including Brisbane, Redlands, Ipswich, Logan, the Gold Coast and Sunshine Coast.
Call us or drop us a line for a competitive quote to maintain or repair your artificial lawn.