A spectacular lawn is a statement for any home … and it is easier to achieve than you think. We have decades of experience in selecting and installing turf in Brisbane, the Redlands, Logan, Ipswich and the Gold Coast and Sunshine Coast. We can help you find the right solution for your property.
We start by looking at your property to assess your soil quality, shade impacts, drainage, traffic, watering requirements and maintenance needs.
Based on our experience, we will recommend the best possible Couch, Buffalo or Zoysia Turf to meet the needs of your home and family. We will only recommend the best option for your lawn, and will not push particular brands that are not right for your needs.
Depending on your circumstances we may suggest that you consider using our awesome realistic synthetic turf.
Preparation is the key to a great lawn. That’s why we take the time to do it right the first time.
When we lay a new lawn, we:
- Remove your old lawn and clean up the area
- Install new soil to level the site and ensure a strong growing medium for your new turf
- Add fertiliser to give your new lawn the best possible start
- Incorporate water crystals to retain moisture in the soil and reduce new lawn watering requirements
- Carry out turf laying and installation
- Use a heavy roller to ensure the edges are butted together and to improve turf to soil contact
- Water the new lawn into place
- Periodically check on your new lawn to ensure it is growing as it should.
Even the best-kept lawn has the odd problem. If you are not sure where to start, or want to troubleshoot turf problems, book one of our Lawn Consultations.
Our lawn consultation can provide you with advice on:
- Top Dressing your lawn to even out the surface of your lawn and encourage lawn growth.
- Fertilising your lawn to promote growth without burning or damaging your lawn.
- Soil Analysis to determine nutrient gaps or pest problems.
- Lawn Pest and Lawn Weed Treatments: Lawn grub, grass diseases, and weeds such as bindii and clover can be treated by Turf Green.
- Options for artificial grass
We also offer a range of lawn care products to help you blitz your lawn problems, and get back to that perfect lawn that all the neighbours admire.
Call us or drop us a line to book a Lawn Consultation, or for a competitive quote for turfing supply or installation.