By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
a. Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Turf Green's web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Turf Green's web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
b. This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Turf Green at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
In no event shall Turf Green or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Turf Green's Internet site, even if Turf Green or a Turf Green authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
4. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Turf Green's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Turf Green does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Turf Green may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Turf Green does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Turf Green has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Turf Green of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
7. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Turf Green's web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Queensland without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
Grass Services and Information
- Artificial Grass
- Artificial Grass for Badminton Courts
- Artificial Grass for a Basketball Court
- Artificial Grass for a Bowling Green
- Artificial Grass for Car Parking
- Artificial Grass for Child Care Centres
- Artificial Grass for a Cricket Pitch
- Artificial Grass for Dogs
- Artificial Grass for a Gym
- Artificial Grass for Model Railways
- Synthetic Grass for Playgrounds
- Artificial Turf for Pool Areas
- Artificial Grass for Terrace/Balcony
- Artificial Grass for Sports Fields
- Artificial Grass for Soccer & Hockey
- Artificial Grass For Tennis Courts
- Artificial Grass Maintenance
- Artificial Putting Greens
- Mini Golf Course Design and Installation
- Difference ‘artificial grass’, ‘AstroTurf’ and ‘fake grass’?
- Types of Artificial Grass
- Artificial Grass Cost