The perfect cricket pitch for every match!
Sounds too good to be true, but using artificial turf means you can have that perfect cricket pitch you have dreamed of.
From backyard cricket to professional stadiums – artificial grass is a great option and comes in many different varieties.
Artificial grass also allows multiple uses of the venue – when cricket isn’t being played, the grounds can be used for other purposes without having to worry about damaging the pitch.
Why would artificial grass be the best solution for my cricket pitch?
- Artificial grass is non-abrasive, therefore no painful carpet burns when taking that catch
- It gives a stable and non-slip surface, which makes it perfect for exercise
- It is great for high-impact exercise, as artificial grass has awesome shock resistance
- Artificial turf requires less maintenance than natural grass
- It makes for an excellent cost effective option versus real turf
- There are no bald sections or wet areas and artificial grass looks better than natural grass
- It has great durability and lasts a long time
- Your grass will look great all of the time
- You won’t need to fertilise, water or mow the pitch
- It creates a lush, green space
- It will not die in our Aussie scorching Summers
- The pitch will be versatile and can have many uses when not being used for cricket
Ask the Turf Green experts about artificial grass for your cricket pitch.