Imagine this…You’ve just had your beautiful artificial lawn laid and you’re sitting back having a beer admiring its glory thinking how you’ll never have to mow a lawn again. Yes, the beauty of a low maintenance yard, no more wasted hours in the garden every weekend.
Our quality synthetic grasses are designed and manufactured so they last for many years. They require very minimal maintenance. You will find that Water (and other liquids) drain away. The materials used are resistant to lifting, tears, and stains.
Like all things in life, your new artificial lawn does need a little TLC every now and again to keep it looking its best. For low traffic areas at home, you might need to just rake the leaves or hose away a spilt drink after a Sunday BBQ.
For higher traffic areas, like under the kids playground, some regular maintenance every 6-12 months will help increase the life of the synthetic grass and keep it looking and feeling great. At Turf Green we offer expert maintenance packages for your artificial grass including:
- treating your grass to remove moss, algae and weeds (to reduce falls and slips)
- checking and correcting any sinking areas (base subsidence) to make sure it’s an even smooth surface
- joining and repairing areas when the seams are not flush anymore
- removing excessive sand (this happens when your grass is close to a sandpit or sand trap).
- brushing and grooming the grass to lift up the flattened pile and bring back the new lawn look.
At Turf Green, our aim is to help you get the most out of your artificial lawn and extend its life as much as possible to protect your investment.
We maintain artificial grass across south east Queensland including Brisbane, Redlands, Ipswich, Logan, the Gold Coast and Sunshine Coast.
Email or drop us a line for a competitive quote to maintain or repair your artificial lawn.